Hadleigh Choral Society

President: John Lill CBE


Gift Aid

get_adobe_readerGift Aid is a tax concession that allows Hadleigh Choral Society to reclaim tax paid by UK Income and/or Capital Gains tax payers. Basic rate tax payers need only sign and return the declaration which can be accessed by clicking here.

Notes for Donors:

  1. If your declaration covers future amounts,
    • Please notify Hadleigh Choral Society if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force
    • You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying Hadleigh Choral Society, it will then not apply to subscriptions/donations you make on or after the date of cancellation or such later date as you specify.
  2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that Hadleigh Choral Society reclaims on your subscriptions/donations in the tax year.
  3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that Hadleigh Choral Society reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see Note 1 supra)
  4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
  5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, contact your local tax office for leaflet "IR 113 Gift Aid".
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 August 2009 14:30